Click to Home
Stay Connected

Go To Search
Popular Ordinances and Regulations
Home Occupancy
To operate a business in your home, you must obtain a home occupation permit as well as a business license.

Noise Ordinance
Review the Town's Noise Ordinance and how it impacts both residential and commercial areas.

Peddlers / Solicitors
Peddlers are required to pay a license tax to the town and must display the license at all times.

Residential Parking
Temporary parking permits are available to guests of residents for parking in the restricted areas.

Sign Permits
During election campaigns, candidates and their supporters should be aware of the town's regulations pertaining to political signs.

Solid Waste
Review the town's trash and recycling pick-up / solid waste regulations.

Zoning Regulations
Review the town's zoning regulations, including regulations on signs, yard sales and inoperative vehicles.