Click to Home
Stay Connected

Go To Search
Sign Permits
  • A temporary political sign may be posted on private property but not within the Town’s right-of-way.
  • It is unlawful to place any sign on street lights, telephone poles, markers, or other signs.

For more information about signs, email the Department of Planning and Zoning or call 703-255-6341.