Click to Home
Stay Connected

Go To Search
Bowman House
Bowman House
The Bowman House is located at 211 Center Street South, one block from Vienna Town Hall. Built in 1890, the Bowman House was the Town's first school. Moved from its original location, the Bowman House now serves as a pottery and art studio.
Bowman House Classes
Review the Parks and Recreation Department Brochure for a list of classes available at the Bowman House.